Butternut Kale Pasta
Write a review
- olive oil
- 1 ½ cups penne pasta
- ½ butternut squash
- 1 bunch kale, ribbed & cut into ribbons
- ¼ cup hazelnuts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup raisins
- juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup Parmesan
- 1 cup cooked chicken,
- cubed (optional)
- Cut butternut squash in half, seed it, and bake or microwave until tender-crisp. Peel and cube.
- Cook pasta to taste. Drain and rinse.
- Sauté garlic and nuts in olive oil.
- Add butternut squash to pan and sauté until tender. Add the kale and steam it slightly.
- Add all remaining ingredients to pan, stir, and heat.
First Alternative Co-op https://firstalt.coop/