Using alternative flour is just as easy and just as delicious as other options!
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
If you or someone you love is sensitive to gluten, there’s no reason to skip the gravy or pumpkin pie this holiday season. Using alternative flours is easy!
Write a review
- 1 ¼ cups rice flour
- ½ tsp each: baking soda, baking powder & salt
- ½ cup chunky peanut butter
- ¼ cup Earth Balance coconut peanut butter spread
- ½ cup butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup organic sugar, plus more for rolling
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine flour, soda, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- Cream together peanut butter and butter.
- Add sugars and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Slowly add dry ingredients.
- Scoop 1 Tbsp of dough at a time and shape into a ball.
- Roll in sugar and place 2 inches apart on a parchment-lined baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes.
First Alternative Co-op https://firstalt.coop/