We are Corvallis’ only community-owned market, providing fresh, local and organic food since 1970! We are a full service grocery store with two convenient locations in North Corvallis and South Corvallis. We proudly offer:
- Fresh, local produce direct from local farms
- Local and organic seeds and plant starts (seasonal)
- Over 700 bulk products
- All of your favorite grocery items
- High quality wellness products and supplements
- Hand-picked craft beer, cider, mead, and wine
- 100% grass-fed meat and fresh, artisan cheese
- Household cleaners and necessities
- Pet food and pet supplies
- Fresh breakfast, lunch, and dinner options from our Co-op Kitchen & Deli
- Over 1600 local products on our shelves
- Community donation programs and community outreach
Co-op owners are invested in a community-based, environmentally and socially aware business; they are invested in the economy, local farms and businesses, and in organic and sustainable food democracy. Your owner investment help keeps First Alternative...
First Alternative was founded in 1970 by a group of 100 concerned citizens and Oregon State University students. They were committed to offering education for people who wanted to adopt healthier lifestyles and who also wanted a source of high quality,...
First Alternative Co-operative defines “local” as a product grown, made or processed by a business owned and operated within the six counties touching and including Benton county. This area includes Benton, Lane, Lincoln, Linn, Marion & Polk cou...
We have a commitment to our owners and the community to provide products that fall within our high standards of quality, focusing on nutritional, environmental, and social concerns. Purpose In accordance with Executive Limitation Policies L-2 and...
First Alternative Cooperative Guiding Principles Vision First Alternative (FA) aspires to be a cooperative model, providing high quality natural and organic products in a community oriented store. Mission FA is a community market aspiring to be...