Applications are available at the Customer Service desk at either store location, or on our website at: www.firstalt.coop under the Employment heading. Cover Letters and Resumes are also acceptable.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com or fill out an application in person at either store location.
Positions open: Deli Team Member / South Store
Application deadline: Position open until filled.
Hours: 20-30 hours a week
Skills we are looking for:
- Ability to provide excellent, friendly customer service
- Food safety knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a small kitchen with several people
- Great with multi-tasking and attention to detail
- Ability to lift 50lbs, stand for long periods of time, perform continuous bending, reaching, and twisting, and feel comfortable doing work that is repetitive
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Highly focused, mindful, and extremely thorough
- Flexible schedule, reliable, and punctual
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work with others in a spirit of teamwork and cooperation
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
Benefits we offer
First Alternative Natural Foods Co-op offers health and dental insurance for employees working at least 28 hours a week, paid vacation, 15% employee discount on store purchases, and a workplace built on
integrity and respect with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Applications are available at the Customer Service Desk at either store location. You can also find applications online by visiting www.firstalt.coop under the Employment section.
First Alternative Natural Foods Co-op is an equal opportunity employer.