Faux Fried Rice
Write a review
- ½ cup Jasmine rice
- 1 ¼ cups water
- ½ cups chopped fresh veggies (carrot, green beans, snap peas)
- ½ green onion
- ½ cup cubed thick-cut ham (in deli or meat case)
- 1 ½ tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce or tamari
- 1 egg
- Put all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl. Stir & cover.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes and stir. Microwave
- for 5 more minutes and stir. Repeat this process until rice is cooked. Let sit for 3 minutes.
- Whisk egg in a bowl and microwave for 20 seconds.
- Cut up egg a bit, cook for 10 more seconds, cut some
- more, and cook for 8 more seconds.
- Add egg to rice mixture and stir. Serve with additional soy
- sauce if desired.
First Alternative Co-op https://firstalt.coop/