Serve with maple syrup for a yummy breakfast treat!
Gluten Free Apple Fritters
Write a review
- 2 apples, diced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup flour (we prefer Pamela's baking mix!)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- oil for frying
- powdered sugar
- Beat egg and milk into dry ingredients, stir in apples, and drop by teaspoonfuls into hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown, approximately 5 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels for 2-5 minutes and roll in powdered sugar.
- Alternately; core, peel, and slice the apples to 1/8 inch thick.
- Dip them in the batter and fry in butter.
- Serve with maple syrup for a yummy breakfast treat.
First Alternative Co-op https://firstalt.coop/