Kiwi Berry Salsa
Write a review
- 1 ½ cups diced kiwi berries
- 1 Valencia orange, peeled and diced
- 1 cup diced Asian pear
- ½ cup diced sweet red or orange pepper
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced (seeds and veins removed
- for a more mild salsa)
- ½ tsp. salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Chill briefly.
- Serve as a dip with tortilla chips, crackers, toasted pita bread triangles, or warm tortillas. Also works well as a sauce over grilled fish, chicken, or roasted tenderloin, or over a warm flour tortilla filled with scrambled eggs.
First Alternative Co-op https://firstalt.coop/