Microwave Mac & Cheese
This quick and easy Microwave Mac & Cheese recipe from our Easy Eats recipe program. It's perfect for a student with a night full of studying ahead of them.
Write a review
- ²⁄3 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 cup cold water
- ½ cup Tillamook shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tsp. Lochmead milk
- 1 Tbsp. butter (available on the salad bar)
- Put dry macaroni and water in a medium-sized bowl.
- Microwave for 4 minutes, stir, then microwave for 2 minutes and stir again.
- If macaroni appears dry, add a little extra water, then microwave 1 more minute. Note: do not drain macaroni.
- Add cheese on top of the macaroni, then microwave for 45 seconds.
- Add milk & butter, and stir well. Enjoy!
First Alternative Co-op https://firstalt.coop/