This refreshing salad is a wonderful way to add some color and zest to any meal.
3 celery stalks
¼ cup fresh lime juice
2 Tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
1 tsp grated fresh ginger
2 Asian pears
¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
1 cherry bomb pepper salt & pepper (to taste)
1. Peel strings from celery ribs and slice.
2. Cut, core, and chop Asian pears.
3. Remove stem and seeds from pepper and chop.
4. Whisk together lime juice, vinegar, and ginger and stir in all remaining ingredients.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Let stand at room temperature 15 min. before serving.