A little bit of sour cream and cream cheese make this a seriously rich mashed potato experience!
6 lbs. baking potatoes, peeled & quartered
1 cup sour cream
6 Tbsp. butter
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 tsp. salt
2 Tbsp. butter, melted
1 tsp. paprika
1. Cook potatoes in boiling water 15 minutes or until tender; drain & mash in large mixing bowl.
2. Add cream cheese, sour cream, milk, 6 Tbsp. butter, and salt; beat at medium speed until smooth.
3. Spoon mixture into a greased 11 x 17 baking dish.
4. Brush with 2 Tbsp. melted butter and sprinkle with paprika.
5. Serve warm. (Can be covered and stored a few days in the fridge for reheating later in the oven.)