Leftover mashed potatoes? This is a simple and tasty way to enjoy them the next day.
3 Tbsp onion, finely chopped
1/3 cup butter, divided
4 cups mashed potatoes
½ cup flour
1. Sauté onion in 1 Tbsp butter, until onion is translucent.
2. Remove onion from skillet with a slotted spoon, allowing the drippings to remain.
3. Combine onion, cold mashed potatoes and egg.
4. Sprinkle with flour and stir.
5. Add 1 Tbsp butter to skillet and spoon potato mixture into pan, making pancakes of your desired size.
6. Cook about 5 minutes on each side, until browned.
7. Add more butter as needed to cook rest of potatoes.
8. Serve with ketchup or Yumm! Sauce.