An American autumn classic. Enjoy with a dollop of fresh sweet whipped cream!
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. ground cloves
1 12 oz. can evaporated milk
1 15 oz. can pumpkin
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1 pie crust
1. Pre-heat oven to 425F and prepare pie crust.
2. Measure all ingredients into a mixing bowl and beat until well mixed.
3. Pour into unbaked pie crust.
4. Bake 15 minutes at 425F and then reduce oven temperature to 350F.
5. Bake 45 minutes or longer until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Cool. Serve with sweetened whipped cream.