Simple, tasty gravy made from turkey drippings and flour.
1/2 – 1/3 cup turkey drippings (fat)
1/2 cup flour
5 cups water, divided
sea salt & black pepper to taste
1. Combine flour and 1 cup water in a jar and shake to mix.
2. Whisk into the turkey drippings in a large saucepan until smooth.
3. Add remaining water, 1/2 cup at a time until desired consistency is reached.
4. Simmer gently for 10 minutes, stirring frequently
5. Start with about 1/2 tsp. sea salt, then sprinkle in a tiny bit at a time, stirring and tasting until desired flavor is achieved.