A perfect dessert to jump start spring — with a great focus on local ingredients!
Simple Rhubarb Crisp
Easy as pie --- but in a simple crisp form!
Write a review
- 4 cups rhubarb, diced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup Stalford Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup strawberries, optional
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Stalford Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Greenwillow Grains rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch sea salt
- 1/3 cup butter
- Toss until rhubarb is coated.
- Spoon into greased pan (8×8 inch pan or 9-inch pie pan.)
- Blend ingredients until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over the top of rhubarb.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 – 50 minutes or until bubbly and rhubarb is soft when tested with a knife.
First Alternative Co-op https://firstalt.coop/